- Three port, bypass type, pressure compensated, relief valve and unloading valve with motorized flow control assembly for controlled flow adjustment.
- Maintains a constant flow rate at controlled port regardless of system pressure or flow variations. Relief valve to limit pressure and solenoid valve to unload flow without adjusting the motorized valve.
- Note: When unloading flow, the controlled port will see the pressure equal to the pressure drop through the unloading logic element.
- 3000 PSI maximum.
- 15 0-15 gpm
- 20 0-20 gpm
- 35 0-35 gpm
- 50 0-50 gpm
Maximim inlet flow for all configurations is 50 gpm.
Custom ranges are available upon request.
- Cage, body and spool: Steel, exposed parts plated.
- Motor housing assembly: Anodized aluminum.
- Manifold: Anodized aluminum.
- Buna N and polyurethane standard.
Viton or EPR optional.
- 12 VDC
- 24 VDC
(Only while adjusting)
- 0.8 amp at 12 VDC
- 1.0 amp at 24 VDC
- -40 to 120°C
- 8.7 lbs.
How To Build Your Part Number
F16 = Motorized flow control, 16-2 cavity size
50 = Flow range – gallons per minute (gpm) at full open and 100 psi pressure differential. Select one of the following:
- 15 = 0-15 gpm
- 20 = 0-20 gpm
- 35 = 0-35 gpm
- 50 = 0-50 gpm
E = Operating Speed, 7 seconds full travel operating speed. Select letter code from appendix 1
C80 = 80″ cord length, 18 gauge cord
WPT = Options: Connector type. See appendix 2 for available options
16 = SAE -16 ORB Ports
- 12 = SAE-12 ORB Ports
- 16 = SAE-16 ORB Ports
15= 150 psi bias spring
- 06 = 60 psi spring
- 10 = 100 psi spring
- 15 = 150 psi spring
R25 = Relief Setting 2500 psi
Specify for example, 3000 psi maximum
- 10 = 1000 psi
- 25 = 2500 psi
SS = Standard 12VDC lead wire coil
- S = Standard coil 12VDC lead wire
- X = Specify if other coil configurations if required
S = Solenoid Valve, normally open
- S = Normally open
- C = Normally closed